Konstantinos Manolkidis teaches Classical Guitar, at Musical Praxis Conservatory.
– Classical Guitar Diploma, Highest marks (prof.: Angelos Botsis)
– Harmony & Counterpoint Degrees, Highest marks (prof.: Nikos Panagiotakis)
– Stavros Niarchos Foundation/American-Israeli Cultural Foundation Grantee at the Academy of
Music and Dance in Jerusalem (2019-2020)
– Further studies in classical singing (prof.: Theodora Baka)
– Leo Brouwer, Oscar Ghiglia, Hubert Käppel, Zoran Dukic, Marcin Dylla, Dusan Bogdanovic,
Johannes Möller, Judicael Perroy, Anton Baranov, Rene Izquierdo, Vladimir Gorbach, Duo Melis,
Craig Ogden, Jan Depreter, Dejan Ivanovic, Marco De Biasi, Giacomo Susani & many other in
Greece and abroad.
– Classical guitar instructor in collaboration with the University of Birzeit (Palestine) at the Edward
Said National Conservatory of Music in Jerusalem and Bethlehem (2019-today)
– Private guitar and theory lessons since 2015.
– Concert Artist at Arion Guitar Festival (2019-today) in Molyvos, Lesvos and Composer in
residence for the guitar orchestra.
– Participation and 15+ transcriptions for various guitar ensembles.
– Founding member of Sicut Sonitus quartet (2018-2019)
– Founding member of Conduit Ensemble choir (2020-today)
– TouchTheSound Festival Grantee in Carpi, Italy (2019)
– Choir member at the Musical Praxis Mixed Choir (2012-2019).
– Collaboration with Greek and foreign singers & songwriters. Arrangement and performance of
many original folk songs.
– Chamber music in various combinations.
– Recordings of works with high musical value for the classical guitar, spanning from the old days
of Renaissance until today.
– Concert experience in 30+ stages in Greece and abroad.
– 1 st Prize: International Composition Competition, Veria Guitar Festival (2019) (Discography –
recording: Duo Melis, Published by: Productions d’Oz (Canada))
– 1 st Prize: International Guitar Competition, Arion Guitar Festival (2018)
– 1 st Prize: International Guitar Competition, Yortes Kitharas (2018)
– 1 st Prize: International Guitar Competition, Hermoupolis Guitar Festival (2017)
– 2 nd Prize (& 1 st Prize Student Committee of KEPA Conservatory): International Youth Guitar
Competition, Veria Guitar Festival (2017)
– 2 nd Prize: Internal Guitar Competition, Patras Guitar Festival (2017)
– 3 rd Prize: International Guitar Concerto Competition, Veria Guitar Festival (2018)
– 3 rd Prize: International Guitar Competition, Volos Guitar Festival (2017)